Re: Ts2ki seems Dead; was Please help me before I do the unthinkable!

I also listened to that conference call.  They noted that they have sold over
45,000 copies of their client side software (TS3, TS4, TS5, TS2K) at an average
price of over $2,000.  No doubt that the majority of those copies are now
shelfware.  With such a small installed base they can afford to walk away from
it.

Charlie