TS 4.0 & TS Pro Print Log output question

To my esteemed Tradestation gurus,

I have a friend who has an advanced Tradestion 4.0 - TS Pro question, and I
don't know the answer at all.  So, anyone who can come up with a complete
and accurate answer will get a couple of days free access to my private FTP
server (200+ GB of music, literature, software, etc).

The Question Is:

Here is what I was wondering regarding
Trade Station version 4.0 (circa Nov 1998):

In my Easy Language programs ("Show Me" file type)
I use the "PRINT" statement to write lots of detailed calculated
info (like entry price, stoploss, 50-day moving average, etc)
to the print log.   (The print log can be accessed by clicking
on "file", then "new window", then "print log".)  I am able to
print several lines of labeled information for each stock that generates
an alert.  The size of the print log can be a maximum of 750 lines.

My question is:  Can my Show Me files containing the PRINT
command,  be incorporated into the latest and greatest
Omega product? (TS Pro)   The print log DID NOT work in the same
way in Prosuite 2000i as it did in Trade Station 4.0.  That is
one reason I sent back Prosuite 2000i within the 30-day
trial period.

If you know the answer:  1. post a reply to the rest of the group so they
can learn, but also, 2.  send me an email directly.

Scott Elrod
ScottElrod@xxxxxxxxxx