Some general questions.

I've been reading this fine list now for a few years and occasionally making
someone mad because of the color of my hair but there are a few things that
don't make sense to me. Maybe some of you that really know a few things can
give some answers.

First, why is it so hard to create a good trading software. I know that
there have been a lot of them tried. Some on this list seem to know a lot
about programing, why haven't some of you done the job?

Second, why doesn't some programers or hackers crack TS and fix the beast up
and give it a new name and start selling an improved version maybe even put
it in a different operating system.

Prosper