From: David Jennings [mailto:davidjennings@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2001 6:37 AM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Where is Mr Brown?

Whilst Mark may have one of the bigger egos that I've come across, it
certainly isn't the biggest.
It would certainly be nice to know that he isn't ill, bored with this list,
fed up with TradeStation and taken to the FreeMarket Project full time.
I would put any/all of the these as higher probability events than being
humbled by the markets. But then, I'm always the optimist. Trust we will not
be writing the same sort of things when others take a sabatical.

So Mark, we would like to hear you are OK