Please help me before I do the unthinkable!

Actually, in all seriousness, I'm thinking of "upgrading" from TS4 to
TS2000i.  The reasons are mainly due to my data provider, BMI, going to hell
in a handbasket.  I'll prolly go Esignal.

Anyway, I'm on a PIII500 WIN98 256RAM machine, and wondering if the
conversion from TS4 to TS2000i (whatever service pack they're up to) is a
smooth one (data conversion, study conversion, and how 2000i runs these days
real time, and workspace conversion).

If anyone wishes to offer any suggestions or comments on this subject I'd
really appreciate the input.

Thanks