RE: TS Pro speed, let's compare notes again, READ.

Totally agreed upon......
if I were the CTO of Tradestation.com, I would immediately put the product
in debug mode "real-time" using  a code "profiler" that will statistically
show where the bottlenexts are in the tangled web of C++ coding.

Unquestionably, there are certain components that need either rewritten
totally or at least partially.
Heck, it could come down to only a few hundred lines of code that is causing
the problem.....
and making the entire million lines of code look bad.