RE:Omega Program

Has anyone on this list used a program called Tradestation 2000i.  I am
considering this software and wondered if anyone has an opinion.  I really
need a stable program to trade from with complex indicators that will print
clearly and not get scrambled.  Dependability is important as crashes will
cost me money.  I am a really picky guy and hate any kind of bugs.  I also
need a great deal of flexibility as to data providers and fill in data that
is easy to load and very accurate.  A fellow has a copy of Tradestation
2000i Service Pack 1 he is willing to sell me for $1,000 but it comes with
no manual.  Will I be able to learn how to use it?

All opinions are welcome and I will be glad to post the results to the list.

PO