Transferring indicators from TS4 to TS2k

Folks,

I've got quite a collection of indicators, etc. in my TS4 that I'd like
to transfer to TS2k. I understand how to do it, so that's not the
problem.  It occurs to me that transferring the whole mess might create
problems, as I've already got some new ones I've installed in TS2k that
I don't want overwritten. So, I presume the best way is to do it
piecemeal.

However, if TS2k says it's already got a particular indicator I presume
the correct action to take is none; ie, don't allow the transfer so it
won't be overwritten. Also, what about functions, paintbars, systems,
etc? I want to ensure that related functions, etc make it over along w/
the related indicators. Again, do I just do it one at a time? And always
defer to whatever's already in TS2k? How do I ensure everything made it?

If there's a simpler way to do this I'm all ears.

Thnx!

Michael