fast NDX realtime data quotes needed

Hi,

If anyone knows of a data feed that updates the NDX index quote
every 5 seconds or less please recommend it to me.

I have been using IB's feed. It normally updates every second,
except it is getting worse as time goes by. Sometimes only
updates every 30 seconds when the market gets busy.

I also use DTN, their NDX is supposed to update every 15 seconds,
but can slow down to once a minute if the market is busy.

ESignal updates every 15 seconds. Looks reliable as clockwork.

Any pointers you can give are greatly appreciated.

regards,

tbr