DBC to stop hardware broadcast feeds

DBC begining next year will drop the cable and sat dish feeds.  So people
that have these hardware feeds from DBC or BMI will be out of luck if this
is all they can use.

Tried explaing the problems with the internet type feeds or that some people
don't have a high speed internet connection.

He claimed DBC is the best data feed provider 8 yrs in a row and claimed
they were even better than CQG when I asked how they compare to them.

I'd contact DBC and tell them you don't want their crappy internet feed.