ASCII to OMZ conversion

We are glad to offer you the new version of HistoryCentre. HistoryCentre for
OMZ files.

HistoryCentre is our universal converter for text (ASCII) files with
historical quotes. HistoryCentre converts to the special "XPO" or "OMZ"
format (depends on version), which is used by OmegaResearch's Global Server
(a part of TradeStation 2000i and ProSuite 2000i) or Server (a part of
TradeStation 4.0) . With HistoryCentre you can easily fill data gaps or
import history from stocks you have never watched before.

HistoryCentre (all versions) converts text (ASCII) files in almost all
formats:
-Flexible field order settings
-Any field separator
-Flexible price settings (decimal point separator, price multiplier, price
divider) for each price-type field
-Flexible date format settings
-Flexible time format settings.

HistoryCentre for OMZ supports the next OMZ  formats:
-Trade record 1 tick;
-Trade record 1 Day ;
-HistoryCentre has the ability to "pack" many symbols from one or many ASCII
files to one OMZ file.

To read more about HistoryCentre please visit our website
www.traders-soft.com

Best regards,
HistoryCentre Team

P.S. Sorry for this advertisement but I hope this information can be of help
for many list's members.