Something to think about...

Ok, alright, it is not about trading but as it is the Friendship Week I
thought I'll pass this on to my trading mates all over the world...

If we could shrink the earth's population to a
village of precisely 100 people, with all the existing
human ratios remaining the same, it would look something
like the  following:

There would be:
57 Asians
21  Europeans
14 from the Western Hemisphere, both north and south
8  Africans

52 would be female
48 would be  male

70 would be non-white
30 would be  white

70 would be non-Christian
30 would be  Christian

89 would be heterosexual
11 would be  homosexual

6 people would possess 59% of the entire worlds
wealth and
All 6 would be from the United  States.

80 would live in substandard housing
70 would be  unable to read
50 would suffer from malnutrition
1 would be near  death; 1 would be near birth
1 would have a college education
1  would own a computer

When one considers our world from such a  compressed
perspective, the need for acceptance, understanding
and  education becomes glaringly apparent.

The following is also  something to ponder...

If you woke up this morning with more  health than
illness...you are more blessed than the million  who
will not survive this week.

If you have never  experienced the danger of battle,
the loneliness of imprisonment, the  agony of
torture, or the pangs of starvation...you are ahead of  500
million people in the world.

If you can attend a  church meeting without fear of
harassment, arrest, torture, or death...you  are more
blessed than three billion people in the  world.

If you have food in the refrigerator, clothes on
Your back, a roof overhead and a place to sleep...you are
richer  than 75% of this world.

If you have money in the bank, in your  wallet, and
spare change in a dish someplace ... you are among
the top 8% of the worlds wealthy.

If you can read this  message, you just received a
double blessing in that someone was thinking  of
you, and furthermore, you are more blessed than over  two
billion people in the world that cannot read at all.

Someone once said:

What goes around comes  around.
Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never  been hurt.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's  listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth.

It's National  Friendship Week.
Send this to everyone you consider a  FRIEND.

Pass this on, and brighten someone's  day.

Nothing will happen if you do not decide to pass  it
along. The only thing that will happen, if you DO
pass it on,  is that someone might smile because of you.

/Have a good week
Sam