Stan Weinstein's 30MA ?

Stan Weinstein's book "Secrets for Profiting in Bull and Bear Markets"

He says he uses a 30 week simple moving average but through the book
he uses the Manfield Stock Charts that he says has a 30 week weighted
moving average. There is a big difference in the two averages.

Does one know the specific MA he did use?

Does anyone know what he is doing? I can not find a listing for "The
Professional Tape Reader" in Hollywood, FL.

p.s. I highly recommend the book. It is an easy read with something
     of intrest for all (still in todays markets).

bye... Ralph