TSPro

I have just had a disturbing thing happen with TSPro and I want to bring
it to the attention of the list.  Fortunately, I am only running it as a
backup, so it hasn't affected my trading.  One of the indices, $DJISVC,
is not available.  I am receiving the data on my PCQuote, so I know that
it is not a problem with the index.  If we can't rely on a symbol being
available then we really have a problem with TSPro.  I have no idea if
there are other symbols that are also missing, however reliability of
data is critical to trading performance.
Lawrence Price