RE: Omega Listens - Ts2ki is already dead even if it still exists

Remember TS4 that is still alive too and runs under win 2k
There is no reason that the software will stop and it is powerful enough to
 meet most of the future needs during years and years.

At this  time the situation is TS Pro exists,  2000i serie exists too.
What the future will be , I do not know and I do not care.
I use the software and I know that there will be always a solution available
if the demand exists.

> I can understand if you want to believe more, or even will have to claim
> more even if you do not believe. You have a chance of making money as long
> as people continue to use Tradestation or even new users buy Tradestation,
> since you earn money as a third party. Thus you have to believe it will
> continue to live, or even if you do not believe it, you will have to state
> it (Omega will not let you in to their new products if you state
> there is a
> reason to doubt their will to let Tradestation live).

No.
I sell TS and third party development, but my main business is in system
trading
development and  direct applications.

Selling TS and third party software is also and mostly  the way I find
customers  to apply my trading systems.
This is not target in itself but rather a good advertising for myself, if
you can understand that.

It always has  been and it will remains in the future.
What I need is a working software with a working datafeed.
At this time, I have enough for many years in advance, and I am not
disturbed at all by the supoosed situation.
TS has always met my needs since 1992 and I have no fear that it will be
different in the future.

This discussion is of no interest for me.
I do not live in the past or in the future but in the present and realtime.

Rgds

PO
www.sirtrade.com