S&P e-mini tick data for 2/28/01

Last night I downloaded data from Historybank.com.  After doing that I
noticed that the tick data for the S&P e-mini is 'missing in action'.  I've
got 1 minute charts but no tick data.  I DO have tick data for the S&P
futures though.  I'm not sure where to look for the problem.  At first blush
I would point a finger at the Historybank data.  I'm not too swift in
understanding how the data are stored, sorted, indexed etc. by the software
so I suppose there could be an indexing problem such as has been described on
this list recently.  But would that affect the e-mini and not the S&P data?
Any thoughts on the origin or a solution (get tick data for es for 2/28
charting on my computer) would be appreciated.

A side issue.  I haven't been able to connect to the Omega Research web site
for a while.  I don't remember the last time I was there - datewise - but are
they still 'alive' back there?

Lee Scharpen