Re: why_aren´t_there_any_signals?

Whats the difference between these two.The [1] is after the price in the first, and after the brackets in the second.
Is it taking the today - 1 in both cases  or is the logic different.

If High > Highest(H, X)[1] And ModADX > ModADX[1]

If High > Highest(H[1], X) And ModADX > ModADX[1]

> > Hello,
> >
> > could somebody give me a hint why there are no
> signals?
> > Where´s my mistake?
> > Guess I am looking with closed eyes.
> >

> > If High > Highest(H, X) And ModADX > ModADX[1]

try:

    If High > Highest(H[1], X) And ModADX > ModADX[1]

etc.