Re: BMI bad date again?

> I had the same problem that you had, incorrect date sent,  and I
> have just received some refresh data and although my charts are
> back to normal, when I go into the server and look at the tick data
> for a given symbol(edit tick), it only shows the ticks for the 5
> hours of data I lost.

I suspect you've got a bad timestamp on a tick at the end of that
period.  Although if you pasted in the refresh data, you would think
that would delete the bad data you had there before, hmmm.

But try editing the data.  (In Server, go to Portfolio, Edit Tick for
that symbol.  That's in TS4, I assume TS2k is similar?)  Scroll
through the ticks until you get to the time where the problem starts.
 See if there are any ticks with a bogus time.  If so, delete them.

That's worked for me in similar situations.
Gary