Re: Odd charting results

On Sunday, February 25, 2001, 3:38:56 PM, talexander@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

tcc> BUT, if I try to combine all three on one chart, US-Cont, ascii
tcc> data and US H1, I get an error message: "No Data Available for
tcc> the Selected Data Range" whenever I try to add the third data
tcc> stream, whether that data stream is US H1 or the ascii data.  I
tcc> run into the same problem if I use US M1 or any US data contract.

If this is TS2k, this error is QUITE common, and occurs even on a
single data set. With a large number of charts open, I get this every
few days. I've tried to find some consistent cause, but it seems to
happen at 'random'.

If you do find a cause, please let me know.

ztrader