Odd charting results

I seem to be running into some strange errors when charting multiple data
streams in one chart. I have confirmed in single charts that all the data I
am trying to chart is actually in the server.

I can chart in data1 US-Cont daily 1000 bars and chart in data2 US H1 daily
100 bars.

I can create a chart with US-Cont daily 1000 bars and an ascii file chart
of data with 50 bars.

BUT, if I try to combine all three on one chart, US-Cont, ascii data and US
H1, I get an error message: "No Data Available for the Selected Data Range"
whenever I try to add the third data stream, whether that data stream is US
H1 or the ascii data.  I run into the same problem if I use US M1 or any US
data contract.

I can create a chart with US-Cont, SF M1, SF-Cont, JY H1 and my ascii data.
But again if I try to add ANY US data contract, it does not chart out.

Are there some multiple data stream charting limitations or ordering or how
do I get my charts to plot? Is there something about plotting ASCII data in
a chart that makes for other limitations? I'm really confused here.

Thanks!