Re: CME fees

CME reminds me of my brother. If my brother paid a price for something then
when he was ready to sell it he would say "I paid X for this so I want at
least that much". CME says we need this much. What kind of statement is
that? Forget what the market will bear its just to stupid to think about. I
believe the CME would make more money dropping the fee completely
and  instead adding a small ticket charge. CME had the same sort of
reasoning regarding ET verses Open Pit trading. They remind me of Omega
Research they do not care what the customer has to say. But they encourage
you to express your valued opinion NOT and thank for doing so. haha

Robert