Re: ASCTrend 3.0 for Tradestation

After several phone calls to them, it appears that version 3.0 for trade
station only comes with  indicators that display on a chart but are
inaccessible for the purposes of generating signals within a system that
can be back tested! In order to get signals you have to buy the stand alone
version 5.0.  I am also intrigued by the indicators, but am not interested
if you cannot access them or test them. ken