Re: The Ross Hook: less Please

>From: Timothy Morge <tmorge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: "Prosper" <brente@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Monte C. Smith" <mcs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>Cc: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: The Ross Hook: less Please
>

>Whoa! Let me read that again...Richard Dennis wasn't a talented trader but
>relied on LUCK??? to amass many hundreds of millions in trading profits
>from the 1970's until now?
>

>What are folks smoking these days? I've read on this forum that Warren
>Buffett is a has been, George Soros just can't cut it and now, Richard
>Dennis's hundreds of millions were made because he was lucky!
SNIP
Tim,
I guess your a has been. :>)  You are not smokin' the right stuff to have
enjoyed this period of irrational exuberance.

I've got some tulip bulbs for sale. Anyone interested?

Charles Kaucher

 Recession is when the wealthy buy the riches
                                of the working class  -- at half price.
Depression is when you have nothing left to sell.