Re: Volume-weighted Moving Average in SC4

 Thanks, Ben. Actually, I think the timeline of development for Arms'
indicators is Equivolume, then Ease of Movement, then Volume Adjusted
Moving Average. Regarding the latter, no one has coded it successfully
for TS (to my knowledge), but it is included in Metastock 5.1. You may
want to have a look at
http://trends-online.com/ind15691.htm#Volume Adjusted Moving Average

this may be useful to you. HTH.

regards,