Re: Noticeably Absent

I received a direct inquiry, so I'm also posting this to the
list:0
Product I discover at the NYC Expo:

Rina has a brand new product, that will lease for about
$500/month.
Current version interfaces with Trade Station.

Although an associate had contacted Rina several times over
the previous few months, it was only through discussion at
the Expo that they said they would be willing to modify
their program to be able to read ASCII input.

We are developing our own testing platform, and are looking
for --
or will have to have written -- a package that can provide
extensive performance statistics.  I suspect the discussion
with
Rina at the Expo may save us months of work & $.

Any serious testers using non-TradeStation programs may
want to contact Rina to ask them about this.  The more
demand
for such a product, the better for all of us.

Regards,