From: Chris Emery [mailto:cemery1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2001 10:24 AM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Noticeably Absent

Just came back from the On-Line Trading Expo in NYC and Omega/Tradestation
Technologies was  not there.  I was kind of taken aback especially since a
software supporting company like RINA decided to be present.

With all the trading firms there,  and Omega migrating their business plan
to execution, you would have thought this would have been a PERFECT venue.

Regards,
Chris