RE: The Ross Hook: More Please

Ian,

If you have the code for Ross Hook, do not send it to me: I have it.
But if you have the code for the J Ross signal explained below, please RUSH
it to me.
Until now, I have been unable to find anybody on this list capable of
writing it (this is of course not criticism-I was unable to do it either).
first, let me tell you that among the dozens of trading books I have read
for the last 15 years, only a very few were worth purchasing and reading.
I would say no more than 5. On the 5, there are 3 Joe Ross books, which I
consider as the best ones I ever read, namely:
The Ross Hook, Trading by the Minute, and Trading Optures and Futions.
By the way, I would like to exchange one of the above against "Trading is a
Business", which I would like to read also.

Now, in The Ross Hook, Joe explained one of these techniques, that I posted
on this group several months ago, asking whether someone could develop it
for me. I received several affirmative responses, but never got any
feedback: either too difficult to write, either the system testing results
were so good that the writer disappeared in the nature and use it
extensively in real trading since then...

Here are the rules:
1. I wait until I have a 1-2-3 high (or low) after a down (up) trend.
2. I then wait the first Ross Hook that follows this 1-2-3
3. I do NOT trade the 1st breakout of this 1st Ross Hook, because it often
is a false breakout (floor traders fading the stops) - this is especially
true in intraday, less
in daily charts
4. I trade the 2nd breakout of the RH, and then any subsequent RH until I am
stopped out.

Simple, isn't it ? To watch certainly, to write, no.
I again desperately hope that someone will be able to write it - personnally
interested indeed.

Carl Vanhaesendonck