RE: TS Pro is a one-way ticket! ( WAS:Bug report ...)

"make sure the data is clean! it does that"

Does Omega deliver data that is clean in real time or data that is cleaned
historical data?  In other words, do the price spikes you see in many stocks
during the day on feeds such as S+P comstock, BMI, DTN, PCQuote (and almost
every other vendor out there during the day when the exchange sends out a
bad tick) not appear in TSPro?  If that's the case then i would expect the
tick counts to be smaller between say TSPro and other feeds which don't
filter and broadcast all published ticks.