Re: Interactive Brokers

I traded options with IB and they were by far the best in that arena.
System worked like a charm. (Warning: They have a new Java platform which
just came out. I'm typically cautsious of V 1.0 systems.)

I only had to call tech support once and they were great.

                    ".. ."
                    <mktmaker50@xx        To:     omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
                    tmail.com>            cc:
                                          Subject:     Interactive Brokers
                    02/19/2001
                    12:28 PM

I am considering using IB to daytrade the e-mini markets.

Has anyone had experience with them?