Re: Off Topic: No DSL or Cable

  • To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Off Topic: No DSL or Cable
  • From: "Terry B. Rhodes" <trhodes3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 10:21:43 -0800

I have no personal experience with satellite based internet but
was talking to a guy that is using it and says he gets a reliable
connection as fast as or faster than DSL. He worked for earthlink
so I assumed he knows about such things. He said the service was
a little more expensive than DSL, but forget exact numbers.

regards,

tbr