ELA/ELD files [was: Re: Bug report & fix for Xaverage function]

Jack Griffin <jack_2231@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
>Ok, the 2nd time I cc'ed myself to be able to see what
>is going on.  ELA files go though Eskimo's server, as
>I've seen them many times on this list.  The new
>format Tradestation Pro uses is the ELD format.  (No
>ELA/S exporting is possible.)  The maintainer of this
>lists needs to make a new entry to allow ELD files
>through.

The list server knows nothing about either ela or eld files---
it couldn't care less about them and will happily send them
along, as long as they're within the size limit.  (This limit can
foil many code samples, as all these code compilers seem to
generate a MUCH bigger result than the ascii source.  This
is one reason the list encourages the sharing of source code.)

I haven't seen any oversize messages from Jack in the logs,
so apparently something else prevented his eld file from
getting to the list.
--
jimo@xxxxxxxxxx
maintainer of the omega list