Re[2]: ZoneAlarm Alert is there a better alternative

Hello Larry,

I've  been using ZA for about 6 months with no hassles.
PII 350,  128MB,  NT4sp6a,  modem  connection. Running TS4 EoD plus the
usual others - M$office pro, etc.

--
Best regards,
 Ross                       mail to: ross.bond@xxxxxxxxxxxxx