Re: ZoneAlarm Alert

  • To: "Sean O'Toole" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: ZoneAlarm Alert
  • From: "NHBob" <rehhrd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 19:15:20 -0800

Sean, gotta admit myself I've got nothin' fancy for graphics, 2 systems have
the ol'G400 dual head Matrox, the others are all multiple generic S3's or
equiv.  How ZA could screw a graphic design or gamer setup is beyond me, no
argument there.  My personal great concern is only with uninterrupted data
flow during market hours and nobody gaining access to my trading account for
kiddie fun & games at my expense.  I haven't upgraded to the ZA-pro version
yet, but the logistics of keeping 5 p-p workstations chugging along is
getting a bit old.  BTW, the one time I found a trojan with Gibson's Opt-out
on a Black-Ice protected system was when I iced Black Ice. ;-)
But I can understand the intensity of your distrust for ZA, given your
results.
NHBob