Re: STRESS TESTING TS Pro Update...

> I'm not sure what you're so defensive about :)

Well Bill, you know how it is with those newbie stock traders. They
think they know everything but they don't have a clue that some of us
might make our living trading futures and options or or that we might
need breadth data that TSPro doesn't carry or that TSPro won't run some
studies that run fine in TS2K or that you can't use external data like
ascii files in TSPro or that studies writen in TSPro can't be exported
to any other version of TS, so they think TSPro is just hunky dorey for
the whole world. Simple minds, simple needs. Evolve, my ass. :-)

--
  Dennis