RE: TASC Review of Tradestation Pro

I'm doing what I need to do to win.....complain about all of the problems
that cost me TIME (and money) for something I paid for that does not work as
advertised and for which I cannot get my money back.

Distract me ?
the damn software distracts me EVERY DAY ....why would I PRETEND (like you)
that it does not ?