Man I LOVE this list!

This place is democracy at it's best. Some people hate some things. Some
people love those same things. Some people get mad. Some people laugh. But
through it all, I get the feeling that people are really glad for the
opportunity to be able to communicate with other traders, be heard, be
helped and be part of something bigger than just sitting at their computer
alone. And its ALL FREE!

I want to thank whoever it is that provides this forum for us. Your
positive karma is increasing!
I want to thank everyone that provides help, insights, humor. Your positive
karma is increasing too!
And I want to thank everyone that gets mad. Your positive karma is
increasing by helping me slowly work through my negative karma :)
(Gee. Sounds like a possible Academy Awards acceptance speech... If only I
were really Russell Crowe!)

On a business side, I don't remember which magazine it was that I saw this
(TAS&C, Active Trader, Online Trader or Futures) but there is supposedly
now a web site that allows you to code systems, back test, the whole nine
yards. It also has a library of systems others have wrote that you can
access. You can run multiple systems, etc. Everyone else in the house is
still asleep so I can't look the name up right now. But someone out there
may have heard of it. (Obviously not the new Tradestation.) Anyway, it may
be what some of you are looking for as an alternative to TS. Anyone out
there know what I'm talking about or used it?

Happy Trading and thank you to EVERYONE!