Re: Easy Language Qn.

I've tried to do the same thing though I did not experience the problems
you are describing. I asked their EL support guys and they said there is
not a way to adjust font size in the code. It is pulled from a setting in
the chart window. Now if you have different windows and they have different
font size settings in them, that would give you different results. The only
way around that is to check the "default" size box. At least that is what I
remember from a year ago...

                    "David Jennings"
                    <davidjennings@xxxx        To:     <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
                    nnect.com>                 cc:
                                               Subject:     Easy Language Qn.
                    02/15/2001 01:28 AM

Dear All,

I'm encountering an unusual feature. A colleague and I are conspiring over
an uneasy language development. When putting text on a chart the font size
changes between versions of code. Sometimes it's 15pt, sometimes it's 12pt.

A large font obscures the price action.

I know one can set fonts from  the TradeStation Format Window dialogue
(dialog?) box. However, it would be nice if we could do 1 of :
    explicitly set font size from the code (can't see a reference to this
in
the help)
    hold it constant - i.e.smaller than it seems to be today and like it
was
last week
    understand what is interfering with font sizes ( e.g does TradeStation
pick it up from a system value which is being         changed elsewhere?)

Grateful for any insights.

DJ