RE: Loading Dll's

Hi Chris,

Sounds to me like it's not finding the dll.

Did you try the sample ela program I supplied with the DLL. Did it work?
Also, as I'm sure you know, it's only designed to work with prosuite 2oooi,
not ts4.

If you still can't get it to work, please send me your ela code, and I'll
check it out and get it goin' for you.
regards,
Kimberly