Re[2]: Toolbar problems in Ts2K

On Monday, February 12, 2001, 7:37:43 AM, talexander@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

tcc> Then, when my toolbar regularly disappears, I just go into custom
tcc> toolbar and select the tool bar I constructed and voila! a new
tcc> toolbar.

Hmmm... your case seems to be a bit different. When I lose toolbars,
the toolbar name also disappears from the list of selectable toolbars
and thus there is no toolbar to select.

tcc> Apparently Ts2K can't remember it's own toolbars but can
tcc> remember the ones you create. Does that make sense?

Again, I seem to have different symptoms. TS tends to keep toolbars
that have NOT been changed, and the ones that have been changed
disappear. (All this assumes I understand what you are saying - did I
get it right?)

ztrader