Corrupt File

I came home this past Thursday to a computer that had locked up - screen was
black, no movement of the mouse or keyboard would wake it up so I did a hard
shutdown and restarted. When I restarted OR server I got a message that said
"corrupt file, rebuilding ISAM files" or something to that nature. That ran
for a while, then I got a message in the system status box that said: "CTREE
error: CREIFIL : (46) file number already in use. Dump: file 0 , isam_fil 7
, isam_err 46, uerr_cod 46, sysiocod 0
(c:\src\or_ser\server40\tal_isam.c-line 206).
Now I have no tick data. My daily data appears ok, but I have had no success
at accessing tick data.
Anybody know what these messages mean? Other than the rather obvious one
that I appear to be screwed.
I have back up files but they are a week old and I was curious if there was
something else I should try first.
Thanks.
My setup is TS 4.0, BMI datafeed, Win 98.