Help! Couldn't download any attachment

List,

I used to be able to download the GIF, ELA, etc. attachment files from the
O-List.  My computer loacked up once two weeks ago.  After I did some
maintance to my system, I can no longer download any attachments.
No longer remember what I did to my system, I just used the Norton's System
Works to clean up the system.

I use Hotmail to receive my O-List.  After click the "view attachment", then
click the "download file", the save as dialog box shows

   File Name:  "getmsg.htm"
   Save As Type: "HTML Document"

All I got was getmsg text file.  No longer shows the proper attachment file
names and file type.  What went wrong?

Questions?

Do I have to change some settings on my computer system?
Do I have to change some settings on my ZoneAlarm firewall?  or
Do I have to change some settings on my Hotmail account?

Any help will be most appreciated.

Best Regards,

Hango Winspy