From: kjh129 [mailto:kjh129@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, February 09, 2001 7:39 AM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: SSIPDDP Error message

  Tried finding infomation on omega website's knowledge base, which isnt
working right now. I upgraded to Win2000 Pro, installed TS4b16. Proceeded to
install all the other builds. After that i followed the instructions on how
to install TS4 on Win2000 as supplied by Omega's website.  After going
through that procedure, when i open up Tradestations Offline Server,
 i am getting the message " SSIPDDP ERROR: INCORRECT VERSION OF SSIPDDP
DRIVER "...  after clicking ok, a few seconds later comes up a message
saying security block not found.  ( Also then followed Omega's additional
instructions  on disabling the SSIPDDP: Parallel port device driver, and
reinstalling TS4.0 then enabling it and rebooting. that didnt help either.)

   Can anyone offer assistance so i can get up and running again?

  Thankyou,
   kjh