RE: Drumond market geometry

Peter-

Thank you for stating so well and comprehensively my
own feelings on Drummond.

Maybe Drumond really is a brilliant recluse who took
nine figures out the market - or not - in any event,
he is as far as I am concerned just another 'dream
merchant' offering nothing more than a bunch of
gobbly-gook words of hope to the mass of trader
wanna-bees, in the same mold as tom demark, larry
williams, linda raschke, etc etc etc.  As with all
such vendors, there is usually something of value to
be gleaned, but not much, and certainly not worth
$4000.

-Frank