Re: Trade Station Pro Help memory usage SOLUTION FOUND

I've solved the problem without buying more RAM on
each of the machines I ever run TS Pro on.  The
problem is that when you load help from within
tradestation under Windows 98 it brings up a browser
from a dos-like program whose primary purpose is to
put an icon in the upperleft corner of window that is
different that the Internet Explorer icon.  That
program doesn't ask for enough memory initially it
seems.

The solution I found was to bring up help by
bookmarking
http://tradestationpro.com/education/06_01/help/
.  It seems to result in less memory usage.  So even
if you gave 100 Gigs of RAM, I recommend avoiding the
help feature supplied by the program and instead using
a browser.  Of course, as I pointed out in my original
post, buying more memory than should be needed would
have also solved problem.  Thanks for everyone who
gave advice.

Jack