Good Books for predicting S&P futures out 10 to 90 minutes

  • To: Omega-list <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Good Books for predicting S&P futures out 10 to 90 minutes
  • From: John Bowles <johnbowles@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2001 08:32:26 -0800

Hi,

I am wondering if anyone can suggest some good books which could provide
ideas to assist someone in predicting the direction of the S&P futures and
Nasdaq futures out 10 minutes to 90 minutes (on a normal day without price
shocks such as FED announcements).  Using charting analysis works okay but I
find I get some false signals. I gather the 30 year bond trend and support
has a direct impact and Fair value as well. I have been told pivot points
can be a factor. I guess I am looking for anything to assist me in tying it
all together as fast as possible. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

John Bowles.