Re: Tradestation Pro on NT Update... ( Omega, please read )

>From: "Bilo Selhi" <citadel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
>ANOTHER ANNOYING THING is that if two orders come
>for different symbols at same time on same bar you only get TO SEE THE LAST
>BOX... so if there are two signals
>that came it at same time you might miss the first one or you have to
>search for that chart.... and if you have 30 charts open...

Hmmm...in TS4 the STCC screen will show you all active
orders, times, signals, symbols, etc. If two signals occur at the same time
you can easily see them in the STCC (both right on top). TS2K doesn't have
that? My question is what is the cpu demand from having STCC's open?

BW