Re: UsingTS2Ki EMail Option...

Hi Simon,

I have been looking into the e-mail notification too.
All I have been able to generate is the test message
from the desktop options messaging tab. The Help on
this topic is pitiful. The only easylang reference I
have found is:

Pager_Send("Fred K","Buy @ 254") sends "Buy @ 254" to
Fred K.

And

Pager_DefaultName sends "Ben" if default subscriber =
Ben

I dont know if these reserve words will result in an
e-mail alert if desktop options messaging tab is set
to "Send Messages To: E-mail Address or not. Also I
have WinBeep32 which seem to be totally useless to
send alerts over the Internet.

Might be forced to call Omega.
Any help on How to this feature out there?

Regards,

Alan