Re: Trading in the Zone

Dear Richard,

No, I do not have a copy of nor have I read the pre-publication version of
Trading in the Zone.

Regarding a comparison between the two versions, Douglas says the following in
the Acknowledgments section of the book:

"I would especially like to thank all of the traders who bought the signed
limited edition manuscript of the first seven chapters of this book.  Your
feedback gave me the inspiration to add the additional four chapters."

The book as published contains 11 chapters.  I bought my copy for $17.50 + S/H
at http://www.traderslibrary.com

Sincerely,

Richard