REINSTALLING TS2K ON WIN2K

Hi did  1st installation a week ago and have been running with esignal, I
have a few crashes and cant seem to get the workspace assistant to display
results, also I have gotten this error message,
 omega research\program\ORDEB32.EXE  cannot find ORSHARE32.EXE

and   MSFT(ODBC(MSFT access driver fractional truncation null) unrecognized
database format

So I want to reninstall, anything special i need to do or just reinstall
service pack 4 and then service pack 5?
                                                            thnx again ,
TASCALP