RE: Need help on Win2000 instal

After many hours of trying, I was not able to install
W2K and WinME on the same hard drive.  Here is the
sequence of events:

1. I used the new Partition Magic 6 to create another
primary partition for OS installation because an
operating system must be installed in a primary drive.
But this turned out to be a mistake since only one
primary partition was allowed on one hard drive.  So I
just resized C: drive so that there was room on the
hard drive for Win2000 - 3.5 gig for WinME and 6.5 gig
free space.
2.  Win2K installation gave me an option to partition
the drive by pressing "C".  I thought Win2K would
partition the free space for me.  Good. But nothing
happened when I pressed "C".
3.  So I was forced to install Win2K in a folder under
C:\. Done - I thought.
4.  Now C:\ was smaller - a mistake from resizing.  So
I returned the free space to C:\
5.  Now Win2K was running under C:\ from the WINNT
folder.
6.  However, the screen only gave me 800x600
resolution.  I decided Win2K must need a new video
driver. Installation of video drivers in the dirvers
folder made WinME unbootable.
7. Went to C:\windows\Options\CABS and did Setup.exe
to restore Win ME.
8.  Re-installed Win2k and this time installed the
video driver in a different utility folder.  Video
worked fine.
7.  Tried to access internet from Win2K, but the
InternetExplorer didn't work. (or the IE icon tried to
access WinME's IE.)
8. Gave up and went back to WinME, now WinME will not
boot - blank screen just like before.
9.  Went to C:\windows\Options\CABS and did Setup.exe
again to restore Win ME.
10.  Deleted Win2K folder.
11.  Gave up.

Is it worth it?